There are many Regions in the Carribbean Islands to study, however, the following Visa Application Rules are applicable all Visas.
Your application form must be completed in full and signed, and must at least be accompanied by:
- a recent passport photograph, in colour, that satisfies prevailing international standards on size and composition;
- proof of reservation for the journey (return ticket);
- proof of a hotel reservation, if you are staying in a hotel or apartment;
- a valid travel document (e.g. passport) valid at least three months beyond the validity of the visa;
- a copy of the travel document’s personal details page;
- a guarantor’s declaration if your purpose of travel is a family visit or if you are travelling to the country concerned at the invitation of a resident, organisation or other body.
- proof of sufficient means of support;
- if you are not a national of the country in which you are resident, a copy of your valid residence permit;
- valid health insurance or travel insurance (including medical coverage) providing cover of at least 15,000 US dollars.
There may be extra requirements depending on your purpose of travel. For more information, contact the Dutch embassy in your country of residence.
Processing times for a Caribbean visa
Visa applications are usually processed between one week to one month, but processing times can differ depending on the country, the purpose of travel or personal circumstances. It’s always advisable to apply for a visa well before your trip.
More information on applying for a Caribbean visa:
The embassy or consulate in your region will be able to tell you about the requirements and conditions that apply to your intended destination/destinations and purpose/purposes of travel, and about the documents you will need for the visa in question. This information is also available on the embassy or consulate’s website.
Contact Us for more information.